Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time To Rest !!

Back from Karen Madrid Castillo workshops. I suppose to join the dinner with Karen but I couldn’t find the way to E&O hotel. It was raining along the way which make me lazy to look for the place. I called Mee Mee to inform her I will not joining their dinner, I drove home straight away! I was exhausted after too much spin and turn!

Finally got a chance to learn from Karen before she leaves Malaysia to Mexico early Jan 2011. I enjoyed both of her drum solo and Isis wings choreographies very much! Fun and Energetic but gets dizzy spins too much! I am not sure whether she will back or not, but I surely hope she will!

As I said, this is my last workshop in 2010. And here I am not going to go suck in writing. Lot of things to do before year end. It is time to give myself a Rest and to allow my mind to find what I’ve learned this year. Huh… it is a long list, it is time to allow my mind to find these nuggets!! Just posted some photos to share.


Karen demo barrel turn

No comments:

Post a Comment