Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cow Gals Party

Just came back from a  fun  crazy and wonderful ‘cow gals party’.  I have a wonderful moment with all the girls played and danced  together. What’s hot night party? Ummm….My high heels killed my feet. I kept ignoring the pain in my feet anyhow just because I knew I just needed to dance. 
 
It was a  challenge to figure what to wear for the cow girl party.  It basically got a big boots and kind of western wear. But I had not really got into that Western wear last night. My outfit was simple.  A feminine shirt, a tight jeans and a cow girl hat.  It was  comfortable I wore it all night. There were so many cute styles that I saw at the party,  they were all looking good with the cowboy hats and boots.   Really a  fun  western wear party when the girls were play around!
 
The party reminded me the cowboys song! David Hasselhoff – Rhinestone Cowboy! The song was so easy to get stuck in my head all about being a Rhinestone Cowboy. “ Like a rhinestone cowboy riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo Rhinestone cowboy Getting cards and letters from people I don’t even know And offers coming over the phone…” I I love this song very mush and Mr Hoff’s voice, pretty damn good singer !  As I write this, I fondly remember I watched  many country stars as they graced our television screen on Saturday nights along with my sisters when I was a little girl… I miss the old school days, when life had no purpose but to run around,  play and scream about how simple life was. Ooppss….miss my favorite teacher taught us Marty Robbins 'Red River Valley.' 

My cow gals outfit
Wa liao..… saw 3 photographers  were busy on the dance floor. I asked Susan 
why?. She told me one was paid to shoot the rest were volunteer to shoot as their hobby. I guess they must  shoot  a ton of cool stuff! I hope they have captured my nice image when I was crazy on the dance floor. Hehehe….afraid I was like a crazy horse last night.  I had some  shots from my camera last night, it was awfully photos of that I just couldn’t  stop laughing.  Just post some selected photo I was crazy on the floor.  



enjoy in dancing

Dancing to cowboy song - ride out on a horse

Susan Ho & me
My Students Li-Ann/Carolyn & Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment