Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wings of Isis Dance

It was such a lonely  day when my mom is not at home. Pity me.....I cooked maggie noddle for lunch, fast and  have some food in my stomach. Dinner ate biscuits with coffee, huh...cant sleep now!   Before going to throw my pillow and bolster across the room,  I am going to upload this video - Wings of Isis. 

Nicole requested me to create a choreography for Wings of Isis Dance, she said the dance is to be performed on her wedding night. Eventually she knew the Wings of Isis are a skilled tools and it’s always  capture the attention of an audience, so  the Wings of Isis dance is a surprise to her hubby. It brought tears of  joy to my ears !  After seeing her willingness to take hard work to practice, I suggested we set up semi-private lessons so they could learn to lift up the postures, bird arms positioning and etc!  After a couple of private lessons,  I choreographed  a beginner level  of  the dance with the 5 minutes of  music!  We knew we just had to learn to do that!

And finally, a performance with Isis Wings with my students  made  an unforgettable impression to Nicole’s wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment