Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Feeling The Full Emotions...


Thanks God no rain yesterday,  it's stopped for now at least. The weather is windy and cool today. I'm scared of what will happen when the weather change again. Lately the weather has been really strange, I wonder if the unusual weather is the price we have to pay for the global warming and environmental damage. Ummm….some of my friends are returning to their house.   God! so many stuff needs to throw off, then what else can be left for eating? I think after the flood,  all kinds of food will be a bit  expensive, hope that the government will take action to control the  raising prices of food.

Yesterday was another great rehearsal class with the kids.  We did a new formation,  which is always amazing. The day was full of great and the good company of being with kids. l was going well until I got this email last night.  Well, I can't think of much more to say at the moment, since I can't get an email off my mind. I knew I had been touched by words, from which at least I am aware that my efforts in writing have been paid off a little. I cried so much when I read the words ….. Yup, so much pain and hurt  inside  which I can only imagine.

The heights and depths of emotion have left me tired today, but feeling good  when I know  there is always someone or something looking out for me! Sometime I may believe it is from Angels, sometime I feel it is from God, or  it is just from coincidence or chance.  Well I know what I do! I say Thank You! Out loud sometimes!  Thank you for all your words of encouragement! You've really helped push me further and helped me want to continue dancing  that I've been picking for some many years now. You're words have really been a blessing.

I will say goodbye for now, and hope everyone are having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Annie,
    It's been awhile I skip reading your blog. Just want to know what made you so emotional?

    I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with you. I don't know all of the facts behind this, but some people are more sensitive and a lot of people face many difficult situations in life that are hard to deal with. It sounds like you've had your share of trials, and I'm glad if you are willing to share with me!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete