Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Healthy


My good friend came all the way from Johore to see me for a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) plan.  She started to randomly talked about how these  supplement nutrients  diet  plan she was taking made she feel “great”.  Then she continue to talk about these supplements will make people shape better, keep people from getting sick, or even help people live longer. Sigh…I felt  boring and kept on yawning.  I wonder why this MLM people cant go and find a better job rather than pull your close friends  to this kind of deal. 

With this background in mind,  I saw the diet pills are marketed as nutritional supplements! Here’s my biggest problem is why  do I need  a dietary supplement? And I have to pay RM4,800 for the diet pills! For me eating healthy foods is the best way to get the nutrients. Everybody also want to stay healthy and active as long as possible, so we have  careful about healthy eating.  I don’t think just because something is said to be “nutrition” doesn’t mean it is either safe or good for everyone!  It could have side effects sometime. Sorry, my friend, my experience is adopt healthier attitudes  to exercise is the best to keep weight off. 

During the chat with her,  I did the body fat analysis test last night, I had great results - my body fat currently stands at 28.9% which is acceptable with a BMI of  22.0! If I  really truly wanted to be at 21-24% body fat (Fitness), I would find a way to make it happen, will see how! 


No comments:

Post a Comment