Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Super Excited!

Just got home last night from Serkan Tutar workshop in Singapore. I sat down for my breakfast this morning with my yellow writing pad and pen in hand, with the intention of writing a review of all of the workshops I took, I found that was not enough writing for a blog post in and of itself. I decided to come back to post it later…

First - called my student the floods situation in their area. Sadly, many of them are exhausted by the floods. Studio activities temporary cancelled until further notice.

Called to checked out the performance on last Friday, they told me the crowd was not so good, not many people come out for shopping due to water everywhere. Still, I am deeply grateful to all of you (my students) as I heard you had a blast on stage, I take a deep breath and allow myself to break into a smile, love you my dearest!

So, Cow girls party by Susan Ho next week! Here are the details:

Friday, November 12 • 8:30pm - 11:30pm
Location : Swiss Garden , Sg Petani , Kedah.
Dressing : Cow Girl Fancy Dress ;
Ticket : RM25

The date for party has been changed to  12th November 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment