Thursday, November 11, 2010

I will remember .....

Today was quite a waste of time. Went through Facebook to watch others uploaded Serkan workshop & show photo, noticed everyone start to miss Serkan already! Hmmm… including me too. Why? The reason is He is a really nice person and everyone enjoy having him around. Just easy going and friendly and No ego No attitude!

I try to trick my mind of what I have learnt in his workshop. I was wondering am I still remember the 4 choreographies I took? OMG….that is the problem when the video camera is prohibited in the workshop! Oh….can't remember the whole thing. I need to push myself, If I don’t push and challenge to keep going and given things to learn, I will start to lose my mind. 

I am working on the new dance stuff and consolidating everything I learned so far, as well as build and adapt their choreographies to my own style, and of course if I use them I will credit the originators. Start to rehearsal my newest Shaabi with the girls, this is fun interesting cow girl Shaabi, we will rock in the cow girl party....come to join the party when you are in your town!

Again, I am so happy I do have friends out here that care, appreciate and love me. No matter how high the mountain or how deep the sea, I will remember the true friends will be there to support me. Life is beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment