Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boring Evening

No class due to floods floods floods. So I am slacking in my house, doing nothing.....

I just came back after the one hour rehearsal class. The girls (6 of them) will be performed on 5th of November Deepavali holiday in conjunction with the Blood Donation day and the Speech on Recycling. The event is organized by Kota Setar Lions Club. Too bad I am not able to attend on this day, so just briefed one of the girl’s mommy, she will take the lead for everything! 

Received a notice from the complex management that there will be no electricity and water supply in office tomorrow. But I will go back to work, I was wondering what else I can do if there is no possible way for me to have an Internet connection? Actually I have no clue what to do! Will see how. 

Start packing to go to Singapore on tomorrow night. I might pamper myself a bit on the trip,  round trip by flight and accommodation is a luxury room. Yahoo! Cant wait for Serkan Tutar workshop - A Male Belly dancer of the world '08 international award-winning belly dancer & teacher. He was born in Turkey, living in Belgium. I told the organizer-Yuki that I must hug him and take more photo with him. Yuki said I will love him. She is trying to convince him to stay in Asia for 1-2 years.... Yes let’s make him stay! 

Singapore friends, I am coming! It's really been a long time since we last met. See you guys! 
Serkan Tutar

No comments:

Post a Comment