Friday, November 12, 2010

My First Pink Costume


Yay…. I got my first shocking pink new costume!  In previous years, I don’t have pink or red costume! I use to think pink color  is an adorable color for babies, toddlers and little girls.  Not long ago, I went through my wardrobe and I couldn't find any pink or red costume.  I start to think I might actually get one pink costume. Frankly, Pink is not my favorite color. I bought the pink fabrics once,  but I  never use it!  I’ve always avoided pink in my fashion choices but I do have a number of accessories in pink.

I have two magical costume.  My mom calls it magical because for some reason, I look very good in both costume and I dance really well wearing them.   Hmmm…both costumes give me super dance powers.  Weird!  I got another one maroon colors costume  that I really did not like. It was just not me!! In other words forgettable!

This time, I feel it necessary to make pink   So I rang the tailor and talked about the pattern idea. I want the shocking pink mixed with turquoise blue. 2 weeks later I got it from the tailor.  I actually wasn’t too pleased when I first received it.  I quickly dress on when I got home. Hehehe…..it was  fabulous, Somehow it grew on me ;D I begun to like it after awhile. (Warning – Torquin or blue are my favorite colors, because I am a fish lives deep in the sea) The pattern is simple, it’s something totally different to what I’m normally wearing. Hmmm….I feel pretty wearing it,  pretty faces and the prettier sparklers costume, it is human nature! 

Thanks to my tailor, he  really made an effort to come up with a nice costume and nice workmanship this time!  Sorry, no photo yet. I will take some and upload!  

WOOPIE! For next performance, I’m going to be "Whoopie"...wearing something PINK! Wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment