Tuesday, June 30, 2009

When Do I Start?


My new CDs album arrived. I have couple of books pile next to my bed but no time to read. I have tons of CDs waiting to rip onto my computer. This month is coming to an end. I can say that I spent most of this month thinking and reflecting. Today is another day where I hope I get to get things done.

Having seen the video I took from class last week , I felt that I’m going to teach dance in more advance since they (students) have been learning from me years ago. I believe it is good business to teach fewer students in a class, as it is my experienced that many of them continue to the next level. This, I want to make sure that my students will not come out with less learning in classes. Actually, The more they learn, they begin to witness their own dance technique, they begin to listen to what they feel in the rhythm and their body will respond. I’m happy when I see the results.

I have this whole list that I want to do, So now, I feel I'm ready for a Start!

No comments:

Post a Comment