Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nipple Concealer


I went to Pacific Hypermarket Star Parade looking for Truimph Nipple Concealer which I use to keep for stock but then finding out the product is not available. I went to another shopping mall stores and had the same experience. Argh..... this is so inconvenience when I just wanted to buy ‘an only item’ the sales girl then told me it was out of stock.

Why I want to buy the nipple concealer? This is interesting because I wear nipple concealer to avoid any show-through cause panic on my dancing. Of course, for those (like me) who like to hide them, then use the nipple concealer, then for those who just like to show, then do your way you prefer. But don't get me wrong, there is no good or bad answers.

For year ago, I choose my costume bra at Khan El Khalilli Bazaar, it's a little tougher to find the right costume bra fit me, maybe because I don’t have that kind of 38DD sizes! And believe it or not, the costume bras doesn’t pretty fit me because I picked the ready-made stock and get the tailor to alter it. The bra cups cover less of my upper breast tissue and the center panel is cut very low, so in a way to protects nipples pierced or otherwise, I need a little cover-up to go with my confidence.

Please don’t laugh as I’m a Malaysian Chinese woman. The western country are much more open. Those western girls seldom wear their bra and go out shopping or clubbing and none of them got stared at. It is a totally different culture view. Not like over here in Malaysia, if I didn't wear any bra and go out, ha ha…..I will become more famous than an artist/movie star and everyone will gather gossip around me!!

Well, long story short, as I dance, I want to enjoy, more fun and less stressful. With nipple concealer, I can feel comfortable, confident, and sexy, relax all at the same time during performance. And I want to conceal them so guys will not staring at boobs parts like nothing at all.

I don’t know how about other dancers. My students also wear nipple concealer when they perform. How about you? What are other solutions to prevents this problem?

1 comment:

  1. i also wanted to recommend the hollywood no shows at goodtobeyou. they were really well and are comfy.

    ReplyDelete