Sunday, June 21, 2009

A letter from the Boulevard

Ya…yesterday I received an email from Belly Dance Boulevard, immediately I registered to join the community so I’m on Belly Dance Boulevard – Teacher Directory!! It is one my favorite places on the web.
I just want to say thank you to Webmasters – Mark for making such a great jobs for belly dancer community and well put together, lot’s of great info links and other good promotional content. It's got everything. Most of all, I value the diversity of the articles you chose to publish, its my personal interest I can really make good use of. You can bet I'll be waiting for the next one to arrive.

I want to link my website to boulevard but I wasn’t comfortable doing this. I’m telling my students about Belly Dance Boulevard. Once they check you out, they invariably always agree. The "WORD" is spreading!

Thanks again, please let those involved know that I greatly appreciate it!

1 comment: