Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy Weeks

My work schedule over the next few weeks are tight but I am sure I can handle it. First thing is another intermediate & private class going to start. And I’m going back to Kuala Lumpur to clean my house on coming Wednesday – Saturday. Again have to drive after 8.30pm evening class. Then go back home to take bath & drive straight all the way from Gurun. Hmmm….I estimate I’ll reach my sweet condo at 3am if I don’t stop at R&R and with my F1 driving speed haha…(that’s why I have a lot of summons)!

Thursday will stay at home to clean the whole house (wish I can finish it) then go to swimming & eat my favorite supper, the famous big fried noodle at Jalan Imbi and do my shopping with my shopaholic friends, guess who?

I decided to go to Paola Workshop – Egyptian Pop in Penang on 27/6/07 and take up the full workshop in K/L on 4-5/7/09 and join Paola’s hafla and meet up all A-Z belly dancers since we have not meet for more than a year. And I want to perform cane dance on the hafla night too, Hooray for dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment