Sunday, June 28, 2009

Belly Dance Jam

I am back at work. Though what really want to be is in bed.

I left Thursday night to take an overnight bus ride to K/L again. Sleeping in the bus is truly uncomfortable. Cramped up in the seat, with soar neck and chair that barely lean back. I'm not even sure how I managed to curl up my legs on the seat and sleep like a ball, haha… I think my body is flexible enough for me to fit in the chair very well. I wanted to sleep, but then...the person sitting behind me starts to snore like a truck with some loud engine problem!!!! When I arrived K/L home I was totally exhausted.

Friday night I went to Bellydance Jam and met NIGMA and many belly dancers. Thank you to Our friend Lin organized this event to let our hair down and dance dance dance!!! It's not so crowded on that night, and I chatted more than dancing as some of dancers I didn’t meet up for so long. I met Karen Madrid and we talked about future plan - awesome! I also met Nancy (Tribal.teacher). We like a rock stars, we roam around the dance hall taking a lot of pictures. Unfortunately, the place is dark with mood lighting, my camera flash was not working on that night, I gave up on it quickly, but one of our dance friends volunteers to take pictures, despite very little light I am pleased with the results. I will upload the pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment