Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Enjoy...Enjoy... Enjoy!

Lately I've been overloading myself with work, in the last 2 weeks I was suffering with mouth ulcers due to not enough sleep. I know these are all signs of stress -that my ulcers keep coming back in the same area. One of my good friend always send me sms to cherish me “ enjoy enjoy enjoy! Enjoy what you are doing, smile and take it easy….”

Ya, I enjoy what I am doing but, to be frank, how many times do we sit back and just enjoy? One of my student told me she enjoy dancing, but she have no time to dance. We’re all busy people, we caught up with so many responsibilities, pressure, and work that we sometime forget to appreciate the little things that life has to offer.

My answer is : to really enjoying a fuller life is based on your choices. Make yourself a promise that once you’ve finished that job, you’re going to do something you really enjoy. Have a cup of coffee, go for excercise, or prop up your feet, grab the remote... Whatever you are doing, enjoy it! You have another option, of course, which is to not enjoy it.

I’m sitting here in silence with my eyes closed purposefully activating the feelings of joy within myself. Yes… I’m grateful that I feel the energy of joy flowing throughout my body. I enjoy the challenge, the surroundings, enjoy the people I’m with. I enjoy with my family each time we meet. I enjoy the opportunity to learn. I enjoy to get experience at work and build my resume. The most I enjoy is moving my body…

Life is hectic and there's always a way to enjoy myself. So I find it, I allow it, I live it and yes, I truly enjoy it.

Thanks Gabby for bringing me a smile... =D




No comments:

Post a Comment