Saturday, June 20, 2009

Do It With Love

More & more about belly dance, I’m sorry, I always feel a little guilty blogging all things about belly dance because I wonder if so many of my readers are just looking for autism stories. And yes, my lovely girl - Serene has told me as much to write news beyond belly dance topics, hmmm… but belly dance always in my head; I keep a lot in my head and I Think & Breath of Belly Dance, I Talk About Nothing But Belly Dance. I told her don’t read me then, haha.. we always jokes!

Every time I sit down to write, I find myself thinking, Oh, I can't say that because it is too personal. Of course there are thousand things to write about But I need to preserve boundaries better and not tell even my current circumstances are not as I wish them to be. So, I learn to be cheerful even if I don’t feel I like it. That doesn’t mean I’m ignoring my prob¬lems. I rather put myself in the best possible frame of mind to solve them or watch movie that make me happy. At least I read one page of inspiring book every day.

Here is a a quote : Anyway by Mother Teresa
  • People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; Forgive them anyway.
  • If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.
  • If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
  • Succeed anyway.
  • If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway.
  • What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight. Build anyway.
  • If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway.
  • The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway.
  • Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the best you've got anyway.
  • You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment