Saturday, June 20, 2009

Belly Dance Costume

I went out to Penang with my students to look for belly dance costume at a boutique shop. I am in love with new arrival items but to bad they were not came with the bra/belt set. The owner told us she can re-order the belts for us if we pay some deposit. I really like the turquoise colors but I felt the glass beads were different grade and the beading seemed a bit rush job if compare to my own self-made costume.

I checked out the price for the complete bra/belt set & accessories with the owner. I have to say it was a bit expensive and we still thinking whether we should buy or get our tailor to design for us. Oh ya…my tailor she would tailor our best costume bur she's dont have time to sew the beads!

Besides, I don't want my students to spend too much money on the costume. Hmmm… It's been my experiences, I will always get into trouble because after a couple of wears, I will grew tired of the same look.

Anyway, I prefer my self-made costume with my perfect bra size often fit (without putting the large padding). It is an overall high quality costume where I had attended to every detail lovingly, and absolutely gorgeous. Of course,
Egypt’s Eman Zaki the world’s best belly dance costume designer is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment