Saturday, August 1, 2009

Talking Too Much..

I was frustrated when teaching the kids dancing class, the kids’ mummies talked too much while they were waiting for the class over. The studio became a good place for gossip among women folk. I ended up turn on the music loudly, kanasia la…….I could hear the whole side conversation without even straining my ears. And all ahh…I hate myself allowed the kids’ mummies hung around in the class. I should follow the rules of studio and shoo them out of the studio.
I am not blaming to all, I can understand the parents wanting to stick around. I asked my sister once, she told me she usually waited outside the studio for her daughter’s ballet class. She would go in the class if the teacher let her in, she told me she might want to know what her daughter is being taught in the class too. My goodness, .another sticky parents…
I remembered when I taught the kids - 3rd choreography, the beginning part of the music was slow rhythm (it only takes 12 seconds), one of the Hero Mummy came in without listen to the whole thing sounded me not to use this music. It was the modern Saidi that the kids love the most because more "hopping". Hah! I ignored her and continue with my teaching. But one thing for sure, whenever they are doing something that is outside their boundaries, I laugh it off!

2 comments:

  1. that's very annoying actually, i think some parents need some educating too, sometimes, they don't realise they've gone a bit too far. You should probably set the rules from now on.. it's never too late. For the benefit of all truly. HOpe I've not spoken too much here too :P Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to comment. And yes, the local people needed more education to understand it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete