Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Fusion Oreintal" Practice

We had our 1st intermediate "fusion oriental" practice last night. If I say "fusion oriental", maybe you wont agreed with it! But I love "fusion oriental”. It is beautiful!! I went through the first 2 minutes of my choreography. It is not too hard, just fast and all ladies were a little sweaty. The ladies seemed to like my choreograph so far. Yea.. I want to make sure anyone enjoy my class when they walk away from class. That always bothers me.
I need to work on my own choreography for my hafla performance, I already skip my hafla celebration due to my Egypt tour last year, I missed the joy and perform for an audience! Once the competition on this end month is over I can focus fully on choreography and costuming.
Well, went through again the solo competition dance rehearsal, not exactly a rehearsal. It was more than 2 hours long with discussing the choreography part, the entrance, middle and ending, the music, costuming, etc. We digs the music, make sure it is a-OK with the costuming. Then our group dance, we have to stop practice from 18 – 26. Everyone seems Super Confidence hor? One of my girl is going to Taiwan today, another one is going to Bali
on 22, so how to practice? At this point, I can only Silent because the girls’ vacation were planned earlier. Let us welcome the challenge!!! But every girls have the music so they will have a week to become acquainted with it. We will start practice next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment