Thursday, August 13, 2009

What Do You Love Doing to Relax?

Most of my time is spent dancing, or working as the assistant in my company. Of course it is great to get paid! And every morning, the number one thing I have to do is pack number of things I have to bring along. Water, phones, laptop, external hard disk, CDs and exercise clothes etc & etc.... I had like thousands things to carry as usual in the hurry morning. Many times I forgot to pick up the bag with me and straight drove to work. I used to drive all the way home to pick it up when I really need it. This was always one of my favorite parts lol!!

I’m thinking seriously with the idea of taking a holiday for dancing. Not to do nothing and focus on dancing, exercise for a while. Huh! I am too lazy to work though! I used to do a lot of aerobic dance to powerful music since 1996. All the sports I have ever done (lots), aerobic dance was the only one I truly loved and did just for me. I missed aerobic so much ....like a best friend who had died...

I plan to do a new routine of my yoga warm up & cool down movements in my weekly classes to encourage students to develop strength, flexibility and good body alignment. So I’m thankful that my training in Aerobics/Yoga and I don’t have that struggle. I’ll just need a week to ten days to do a full series of combinations for my Drum Solo/Shimmy Drills, Veil/double veil/Wings. I simply need more belly dance!!

I watched Hadia’s Volume 2 DVDs, I love her rhythm instruction. The Chiftitelli part, she goes straight into teaching combination of moves which focus on accenting the 5-6-7 of the rhythm. Hey...good stuff to draw upon and make my own. I haven have time to go through the rest of her DVDs. Like many dancers, I like to go through the basics with different instructors, in different styles, moods, formats and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment