Monday, August 31, 2009

Team Belly Dance Competition

Super busy in touching up...

My last adult team belly dance competition was two years ago. So when I found out about team belly dance competition was open to all teams from Malaysia, I asked a few of my students if they would like to participate. I want 5 or 6 of my students unfortunately some I asked had to turn me down because of their personal commitments. So I have 4 students were interested.

Honestly, finding the team members was easy but the difficult part is commitment coming to practice together. I listed the practice schedule for them because I want every one of them to commit and dedicate in “team work”. I appreciated their effort for coming to practice when I know they would be tired especially the practices were did after work or school.

Day of competition arrives. I drove to K/L with my girls on Thursday night. Reaching K/L at 3am. After lunch, they girls went out for shopping and they did their last rehearsal at my living hall before the bedtime in pajamas.

Malaysian style, we arrived TTDI hall half an hour late. Belly dance competition was fixed at 2pm, it was also delay for an hour. After registered, I went to proceed my duty….



No comments:

Post a Comment