Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bollywood Everyday

Since Gulatis Silk Store opened their new branch at 3rd floor lately, I bollywood everyday except my weekend. My office is at the 4th floor, with the door closed, I can still hear bollywood blasting out from Gulatis. No matter how many times I complaint, the music just calmed down a little bit, and after one or two days, they speaker volume went back loud again. I'm getting sick of a mix techno Bollywood noise.
I am not a big fan of Bollywood. I've seen a number of Bollywood films. Some I have loved, some I have hated. I love the singing and dancing and beautiful costumes. And actresses in Bollywood films always look so ethereal.
I finally went to Gulatis and asked if they can turn their music down as it has been loud since this morning. Hmmm...At the same time, I took a chance to look for my costume fabric. I didn’t realized that Gulatis stock up on bales of fabric in silk, satin, linen, crepe, brocade, lycra, tulle and organza and in every conceivable hue. Then there’s the variety in price range. I found out fabric which are like RM173-RM200/metres, it was my sweet red costume idea (I seldom wear red). Then I figured out the total amount of fabric I need is about 6-7 metres. Too expensive!!! Wow....definite will burn a big hole in my pocket. I don’t want to get too extravagant with my costume, I always wish to be COST EFFECTIVE, So that means, decisions will be prompt and primarily based on the budget. So I’m thinking of getting the non-branded one later. Ahah!! yes, will go to Kamdar.

The music still playing loud, my complaint not work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment