Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Days of My Headache Attacks

Yo! a modeling company contacted me to send 10 kids for catwalk in Alor Star Mall on 28th. Oh oh… it is clash with my big day. The “Catwalk for Kids” is the children showcasing fashion event. So I thought it is good to let my little girls take part during the school holiday since they were hooked after the first show in Anaku Catwalk Kids event. I contacted their mummies to send their pictures to the modeling company to choose their clothing and styles that are appropriate for their ages. They will probably need a short training before go up on the stage. Superstar Mum, the process also scares because your kids photos and personal information are sending to someone. My advise is be serious and walk into the modeling company and see your child in person!!
Moon Cake Festival for kids event is on the way. It is organized by another committee group. My girls (under 12) are excited to enter the Talent Show Competition. They gotta be on stage show off their belly dance talent and moves, but they want to dance to the 1st & 2nd dance I taught them before, non of them is going to do the cane dance when I voiced up. I want them to do the different rhythm and different style, and something new. Alamak... You know what I heard? “wo bu yao, hen nan tiao ar....” (I don’t want, it’s hard to dance). I understand because the whole choreograph is brand new to them. I actually don’t encourage they dance to the same music track with same choreograph, so I proposed them in a duet, but their mummies said they don’t want in a duet.
Superstar Mum, is your kids going to rock this world? In order not to make myself headache, I throw the ball to ‘the mummies' gang’ to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment