Monday, August 3, 2009

Dance Competition Update -1

I completed my choreography teaching to the group dance competition. I appreciate the girls efforts, commitment and attitude towards practice, no matter what the skill level. I've said many times, smile and look like you're having fun for entire 3 minutes, be proud of yourself and above of all, this isn’t about winning or losing but about doing the best this team can possibly do.
I checked with the organiser about the kids belly dance category, the 2 kids from
Penang finally withdraw from competition. This means that there is no category for kids belly dancing event. So my little girl - Grace will put under newcomer category (no age limit). I asked the organizers to consider what a competitive feels like from the perspective of a very young dancer but I never get the feedback from the organiser.
Grace has fallen sick and I don’t want her overdo... Even though I have not finish teaching the choreography routines. I told her parents, we will then practice on next week. She must get enough rest and soon she will be fit to dance again. But her mummy called me this afternoon,Grace is great to do 1 hour. I went out to teach her at
3pm during my working time in my formal dress today....hopefully my boss is not reading my blog hehe...Well Dance!!
We got all our costumes ready and pretty much we are going to wear it on and practice in the studio. Woohoo....


No comments:

Post a Comment