Thursday, August 20, 2009

I was So Chicken This Morning

Lack of sleep last night and I was late AGAIN for work this morning!! So ‘pai say”! When I arrived my office, I open the door quietly and walked to my desk. You can call me chicken when you see how I walked..... haha (I'm scared to Death). Sit down and inhale.... I didn’t give ‘funniest excuse’ for being late because my boss also late lo, Kekeke....
Been yawning the whole morning since I’ve arrive office. What really causes me to yawn? I stayed up late at night hammered my body and choreography! Other than hammering out my choreography, all night I had been sewing my Tribal costume that I knew I am going to try it on.
I am going to teach my first Non Profit Class on September. It will be a short class for my hafla opening dance. I want to do something different from my previous opening dance. Yea! I'm excited. I welcome all of my student and those ‘drop off class student” to come back! See you there!


1 comment:

  1. haha, funny! so much to do, so little time hor. take care your body, dunwan to fall sick at the most critical time. all the best :)

    ReplyDelete