Saturday, September 26, 2009

The China Press Interview

Well, woke up by a phone called from The China Press advertising agent. I was told that my free newspaper interview ads published today. This interview was conducted and arranged with the help of friends in China Press, a leading Mandarin language daily newspaper based in Alor Setar. To help win friends and garner support in the advertising industry, I signed up the - The Smart Zone Advertising magazine and I get free of half page ‘about me’ in today Newspaper local news and information. Of course I have to pay the full page amount of advertising fee at Smart Zone!!

The half page was a good looking marketing mix. Woohoo… I am moving into brand marketing. When I read the whole scripts, I felt I am a super hero right now!! Yes, I agreed that newspapers have a unique talent for aggregating both the content and the sources for that content in ways that best meet consumers needs.

Anyway, the bottom line is that I am in the business of selling good feelings through dance. Beside observing my student’s progress in class, I am happy with my current level of business engagements and feel no need for additional advertising. I have met many dance teachers who are nice, competent dancers, with good technique and a business attitude. Some of dance teacher I communicated through email (3A Gurl Singapore), These people are willing to share information freely, they are friendly and pleasant. These people are successful. This is reminder that it’s easier to get a customer than it is to solicit new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment