Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Midnight Chereography

The intermediate individual competition was a bit challenging. All the contester receive the final piece of song on Saturday. The song was used in Prof Hassan Khalil workshop I took in Singapore last time. But I cant’ remember the whole choreography he taught.

After the TTDI event over, we went to dinner with my students. Came back home already 11.30pm. I sat down and listen to the CD but I cant stay awake to do the choreography. I know the feeling. My mind doesn’t work at all at that moment. Stayed up too late the night before caused me sooooo sleepy!! In this situation I know I need to sleep. So immediately I fell asleep while Khai Shin still practice her cane dance.

I was waken up at around 2.30am. I am pleased to say that I slept well for 2 hours, and its so wonderful to get up in the midnight. Again I listen to the music and I did manage to note down the choreography for the 2.3 minutes of the music. Then I went back to sleep at 3.30am.

Waken up at 8am and sent 2 of my students to Pudu bus station. Both of them wanted to go back to Alor Setar early. It was already 12pm after I sent them off. Khai Shin only have 2 hours to practice the whole choreography I did last night. Good thing she is fast learners student, but this time she just aren't inspired by the choreography and music selection, I think the "noise" was in her head that keeps her from concentrating on the steps to the dance.

Time’s up!! We need to shower and make up! She recorded the whole dance in her hand phone and play it non stop....Stay tune, next is the result of the competition..

No comments:

Post a Comment