Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

I announced in the class that the studio is closing on 20th till 24th. (Sun - Thur) . Means that 1 whole week no dancing class. Wishing all my muslim students Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Those of you already stopped dancing for a month, remember to come back to practice and get ready to go on the stage.
Yea...Yea... I actually take this apportunity to do my own things – solo choreography, otherwise my student will complain if I don't dance on that night. I prefer to improvise.
My opening dance for 3rd anniversary is Candle Dance. The candle dance I wanted to do long time ago. This time I must create a fun movement on different levels, so every one can learn and challenging each other with our new dance moves and gestures.
One of my friend in K/L called me about the performance & the hafla event. Her new student never attend hafla before, she would like to join. I welcome her to join and dance together with us. She asked me what candle I use for the candle dance. Oh… this will surprise you on that hafla night. Counting down A very enjoying enening start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment