Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hot! Hot! Hot!

I forgot to mention the worst thing at TTDI hall, I was told by the organiser that the air-conditioning system broke down when I arrived. I thought it would be an hour long while getting the expert technicians to check or repair.

The hall was extremely hot and stuffy... No air conditioning, no fan! I don’t know whether it was the management tend to turn a blind eye to this sort of problem. Yes, I have often commented on this as where I work gets very stuffy.

I get very hot, sweaty and uncomfortable and so do my students. They suffer discomfort and vomit while waiting in the hall. Outside the hall, which was ‘a bit cooler', boys and girls were playing there because they want to avoid in very hot conditions. I heard from my friend that his 7 years old hip hop boy fell down while playing, he was then sent to hospital. I don’t understand and I have no time to ask why the management did nothing while the hall was crowded by over 300 contesters & supporter till the event over!

No comments:

Post a Comment