Saturday, September 19, 2009

China Press - My Very 1st Advertiser!.

Ms Teh, my aerobics dance teacher recommended to share the advertisement. We discussed and finally signed up for 2 full pages. Yesterday the advertisement magazine published. I don’t have chance to read the magazine because I am in Ipoh now. Here is the advertisement softcopy I received from the China Press when I called them up.

Belly dancing is considered part of my work. So even though I feel like I ‘work’ about 18-20 hours a day now, much of the work is fuelled by passion, fun and creativity. The fantastic thing about being a Belly Dancer is that a lot of the work is creative, energizing and great exercise for my body and mind. It came to a point where I had to make some big choices about how to balance my life. The crazy number of hours spent in front of my computer formulating class plans, event ideas, creating new opportunities, organizing schedule, confirming reservations, doing paperwork, promoting belly dance, updating website, replying emails, blogging… …etc & etc (haha.. really a joke! Everyone is doing such a thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment