Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy with Computer

Writing Blogs - I am not a real blogger but it might be my favorite thing to blog about belly dance.

I’ve realized that way back when I started this blog the intent was for it to be mostly about writing my belly dance story, my experiences and my thoughts on dance, travel, story, costume, characters and etc. And now it’s become mostly about everything, including editing video, music, convert video/music to different format. Not only I expected to post my profile and work schedules, I realized that I need to be more tech-savvy because there are now technological expectations. Example : When I have to edit the music, or upload videos to appear on youtube. I want to update or change my website. Even more, I want to pick from around the web or even a creative work of my own. oh...oh.... I have so much things I didn’t expect to learn as a dancer. Just today I spent few hours trying out different programs to get our performance dance photos/videos convert different format and get it organize… Oh my goodness, that was the longest hours I've ever spent, so many hours have been wasted!! To bad I am non-technical background!

No comments:

Post a Comment