Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pesta Tanlung - Kids Show Talent

The Pesta Tanglung is organised by the Young Malaysians Movement (YMM) Jalan Putra in Alor Setar Mall last night. Kids love to show off, another chance for their talent show!! The show began at 6.30pm. Six of my belly kids joined the talent show. Wow…when I arrived, I saw many little belly dancers lineup in this event. Yea,,, a kiss for belly dancers!
Tonight, Kher Ting did the cane dance! It was her first solo cane dance. Thanks God her cane didn't fall on the floor when she danced. Haha… she worried too much and keep falling when practice in studio. She was much less nervous when she moves with the belly dance cane. Again Grace dance to Ana Yalli Bahebak. And she does a good job!
4 of my little girls were dancing to the same dance to show off their talents. The audience seems to sense that – BORING!! Boring to the same steps and same track!. As a teacher, how can I stop the student if they want to dance? This time, I would say they were just being brave to go on stage, and I felt they really dancing and looking good. I posted some pictures here. Be sure to take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment