Saturday, October 3, 2009

Big Mistake on Performance CDs

Kher Ting, Titi, Grace & Joey


I took up the offer when Arabesque kids are invited to perform at Star Parade Shopping Complex in conjunction with the properties fair event last night. I went together with my 4 kids and their parents. The kids get to dress up and dance for 20 minutes show – 1 group dance and 3 solo dances. When Kher Ting did her last solo dance, Sigh…. The CD starts skipping in the middle. Everyone turns toward the DJ and wonder why her music CD sucks. I saw Kher Ting was so disappointed on the stage. So I leaded her off the stage! I must admit that was my big mistake! The only time I played this CD in my car while driving. First - I didn’t listen through from start to finish. 2) I used the ‘cap ayam’ (cheap) brand compact disc! 3) it may be an issue with any CD or DVD burning software.

See, I always take great care in preparing the music that when I wish to belly dance to, but this time I did not present my belly dance in a professional manner!

It's a lesson for me, never never use the CDs that have never been tested. I must treat my CDs very carefully in our next performance.



No comments:

Post a Comment