Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's Going On This Week

I got up and first thing this morning I had to drive about an hour away to a studio where we had our practice for the group dance that is going to finish by today. Most of my students are from different groups, to do something special in our hafla event opening, I created a choreography suitable for all level from different disciplines to shows "the team work” . All students need to learn a routine where all of us get there together. It was actually really funny having all of us train and practice together and the choreography was cracking me up. I was watching them do some of it and they were watching me and we were both laughing hard. Good thing is everyone's energy and enthusiasm kept us fully motivated!

Well, it is time to start to think about the opening. Here what I did before :
1st Annual Hafla 2006 – dancers line up at entrance and shimmy all the way to stage
2nd Annual Hafla 2007 - Live Drumming with Rosmadi & Wong Jui Siang (Drum Instructor/Percussionist)
3rd Annual Hafla 2009 – Candle Dance (make plan come and see it on 14 Nov)

I just wanted to remind everyone that the shows starts at 7.45pm. The show is going to be fun and yummy, featuring several performers who are coming to perform. I am looking forward to it!

Today is another day where I hope I get things done. A little anyway as I am already tired now. But I'm not letting my tiredness get me down. I got some good news, too! We have to perform on 12 Nov 2009 in one of Malaysian Chinese Singer’s wedding dinner. That is 2 days before our hafla event. Not bad! We will see many of Malaysians singers in the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment