Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hafla Tickets Sold Out!!!!

What a busy few days... ! I made the decision last minute to go Hat Yai for 2 days while my students are so excited for the dance rehearsal. I go CRAZY buying materials there! Wooo hooo....of course spent more money shopping than I did!

Yee hah, My Hafla ticket reached out 31 tables out of 33 already!! In fact, the interest has been so great that we are now SOLD OUT!!! In my early plan, I limits my tickets for 28 tables, and now I printed another 5 tables. My students will get free ticket if they perform on Hafla (which is 2 tables without Numbering standby for students). My intention is to encourage my students to freely express themselves and build their own personal style and artistry from these endlessly of this traditional art form.

Each year, the Hafla has grown so much and we are so excited as this promises to be the best event yet! Thank you all very, very much for your support. Now it’s a matter of getting better and getting ready to dance. We are going to dance for the crowd! SO excited about it! Again, listen to the music, dance from heart, take it within and allow Spirit to dance the dance….

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you, girl! I always know you not only as a highly effective dancer, but also a great organiser as well. You did a great job organising these Haflas. Do have a good time in the Hafla and enjoy yourself. I'm sure those who attend will have a wonderful time. Too bad i can't be in Kedah during that time. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete