Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekend Workout Tunes

I got up this morning and did some drills with my bellydance yoga DVD - Contemporary Bellydance and Yoga Conditioning by Ariellah. I bought it at Ariellah workshop. It is cool and I like this DVD. It has 2 sets of yoga warm up, short and long and 2 sets of belly dance drills going through basic belly dance techniques – good for practice tribal dance! There are two sections of short choreography for routines workout. I have played but just skimmed through them. I haven't done those yet.

Good thing nobody around the house only the maid, I spent whole morning blasting stereos... wakaka… don’t need to be quiet and tiptoe around when I did my dance fusion workout.

Well, my knees are sore now….I have 2 classes in the morning tomorrow. Hey…Saturday morning class come back again – should be fun! The more I do, the better I get. Dancing Dancing Dancing. This is only for temporary private class.

Oh ya, I gonna pick someone up...

No comments:

Post a Comment