Monday, July 6, 2009

Good Feeling....

This trip was a bit more inspired i.e. spent some time and some $$$ in a different environment too. While waiting my friend to pick me up at KLCC, I managed to bought 2 new thongs and blouses at TopShop, again I pampered myself! When my friend arrived, we walked over to 7atenine a wonderful place to chill out. Then we headed Windmill Subang for oxtail stew, grilled salmon, sizzling lamp chops, yummies (Goes well with the wine!)
Right now I am struggling between my regular day time job, and my Belly Dance classes in a week. On each class I have a different choreography going on. And all will be performed in our 3rd halfa show soon, besides my own solos..... sometimes I think I go crazy with the amount of things I propose myself to do….. but everything will be fine.
My mind doesn’t work 100% at this hour because I ate too much and I drank too much during the weekend LOL! But I am sure that by the time I get to teach my classes this evening I will be feeling Good! That's the way it works - nothing like teaching a belly dance class or rehearsing to feel great again!

No comments:

Post a Comment