Saturday, July 18, 2009

Spin Spin Spin Belly Dance

I stayed up quite late last night but I did manage to crawl out of bed at 6.30am this morning! I wasn't rushed, and even had time for a long relaxing shower, and I took breakfast - ‘maggie’ (instant noodle) & coffee ‘O’ without worrying if I'd miss to pick up my students (Khai Shin & Carolyn). I reached there on time and saw amazing thing - Yin Shu & Hooi Sean already started practice… Hey! Cheers for the dancing spirit.
This morning class was a bit long, not many of them showed, so there was a lot of space, they get a lot of my attention and it was fun to spin, turn, spin! Then we went for lunch before sending Khai Shin & Carolyn home! The rest was rushing back to school activities so they didn’t joint us!
I was very tired when I got home. I took a long nap. Woohoo… I finally decided to drag myself out of bed despite having an afternoon nap for 2 hours and my girl calling me to wake me up. She told me she cant find the fabric for her costume. Ah…. I’m feeling rather stoned and looked really lost now, I feel like continuing my sleep and never wake up. Oh my goodness..I’m like so dead now…

No comments:

Post a Comment