Friday, July 17, 2009

My Next Workshop - Ipoh

Good Memories Time with Samra in Sept 2006

Samra workshop is on Aug 8 & 9 organize by Dance Vogue Studio - Ipoh (a good friend of mine Wendy Cheah). I definitely go to attend! First thing is I miss Samra sooooooo much and 2nd thing is to SUPPORT Wendy 1st time workshop. 3rd thing is Samra not going to organize the Lotus Dance Retreat in Bali and I gonna miss it! Actually I want to plan a dinner for Samra but she is fully booked for private class. And she got Wings private lesson in K.L right after Ipoh workshop. Samra, Big hugs and smoochie kisses for you!

Wow wow… I think because of competition that make many dancers need some more work for private lesson! It is real excited as get closer to the competition date. It's going to be a fabulous weekend with dancers from all over the place coming to compete and perform. Please keep checking back here and I’ll update the news frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment