Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm Jumping On The iPod Bandwagon!

I start burning our dance routine video we did in the class yesterday. Whew! I am a DVD/CDs factory :). I want to have them done for Thursday's practice so I can give them out and then be done with them. Should be no problem...
Again, I spent a lot of time arranging my albums and everything seemed to go perfectly. It's a thumbs up for me :). I realized that I waste a lot of CDs. I suspect you do the same, right? I don't mind buying CDs, owning a CD collection might become like owning a record collection. I know, there are a lot of the musics that we can download for free. But sometime the music I want to listen still isn't available.
To me, I find it worthwhile to hold onto my CDs. Besides, a CD remains one of the most flexible music storage formats. I ripped it to my computer and then transferring them to my MP4. The MP4 keep me company when I am traveling. Then again, I burn it to CDs and play on my studio or car stereo system. This is just in case I forgot to bring the CDs for teaching class, I have the backup CDs in my car. (I’m not doing the illegal, I pay to host the band, company & etc and I get a backup in my computer).
Needless to say I have wasted a lot of blank CDs and time. Looks like my iPod purchase coming up for my large collection of music. I want to have all my music in the one place. I really want something that I can take with me wherever I go and take EVERYTHING with me. I am jumping on the iPod bandwagon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment