Monday, July 6, 2009

Filled with New Knowledge


Huh….finally can sit down to update this blog. I just came home from a workshop at the dance space with Paola Blanton. It was awesome!! She gave tips on how to "captivate" an audience! I loved every second of her teaching style. She is a very knowledgeable instructor and I never stop learning from her.

The workshop attendance was not big, I'm sure it's probably due to people being busy over the weekend. Our class was filled with women of all levels, and each one of us left happy, filled with new knowledge and the joy of dance. I would absolutely take more workshops with her.

After the workshop, we had a dinner with Paola since she is flying off to New York. She is constantly traveling the world and learning new things. Come back soon Paola, for another fun day of dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment