Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Mind Is On Fire!!!

Sipping on my coffee in a beautiful Thursday morning. So many thoughts going through my brain suddenly…. So many things to do, so many people I want to see…In life, I meet people. Some I never think about again. Some, I wonder what happened to them. There are some that I wonder if they ever think about me? And then there are some I wish I never had to think about again. But I do.

Well, I am making my lists for the day, and the week, with plans for 2010. What do I want from my dance in this year? First, I have been wanting a change, though, and decided it should be on my blog. I think it is time to remember that everything we do makes a difference, some good, some bad. Everything…. I am seriously thinking of either moving my blog to somewhere that I can control the CSS, its still in the air but in the mean time the look of this site will be changing over the next little while. Therefore be patient as I try out a few new templates.

Lots to do in office. I'm gearing up for a bit of time off work, so there's lots to finish up and put together so I can be gone and not worry about things. I have a meeting after work tonight and tomorrow too - ugh. Oh well...better get on it all.

Things are madness as of now at my house with my maid is leaving. I bet you can imagine my stress with the problem maid! I am sending her back to the agent tomorrow! Ahhhhhh….

No comments:

Post a Comment