Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Conflict...

I just realized that there is another workshop on April 17 & 18, 2009 which is also clash with Hadia workshop. Hadia entire Asian schedule (Singapore/Bali/Jakarta/Hong Kong/Malaysia) is set and has been for months, the flights are all purchased and therefore can not be changed at this point. This conflict definitely will result in having both of the workshops loose student.


I am amazed when someone bringing in a foreign instructor, I am so grateful to have chance to learn the biggest or littlest things in my dancing life. There are tons of workshops around in Malaysia, I think we, organizer should get in touch to review the exact workshop publicity so that people in around Malaysia would know about the dates of workshop!!!! I also missed out numbers of workshop during last year’s conflict! Many thanks in advance if the organizer for understanding and willing to share the dates.


All in all, though, Hadia's workshop will go ahead as planned and keep the publicity rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment