Sunday, January 3, 2010

Continuation of Fabulous Classes/ Courses.

Join us as we kick in the year with the continuation of our fabulous classes/ courses.

Just a quick update to start of a hectic schedule, well, kids ready to get back into the studio! The kids classes start up today 6pm, January 4, 2010!!! And I have all kinds of new things for my little girls =))!

My senior students class - it is very challenging for me. I had been working hard on the routines behind the scenes, I do my best to see all the goodness, this requires work, time and study. From my observation, they were from strong beginners to advanced, I see the beauty of the art, actions and unique presence, I get pulled into the dance itself, not the specifics of the dance, the steps, how many hours they had to rehearse in order to make it seamless... it always proves to be a blast!

A bunch of new belly dance classes - This week's class is a Level 2 & 3 class - I know it's been a while! Let me know your thoughts, I always ADORE hearing from you all!!!! So we start to raqs soon in the evening.

Bellyrobics Class – Private courses started on Tuesday (1 to 1). It was fun, but really exhausting! I'm getting more and more adept at allowing nature to guide me into what I teach. This generally happens during my walk to teach my belly dance class.

Drills and Shimmying - a non-stop shimmy session. We're very proud of our dancers always wanted to join this class! Yeah….!!!!

Join us, If you're interested in belly dance, you won't want to miss out all classes !

In the meantime, though, we've also been organising a series of Tribal workshops featuring Nanci Traynor from November to March 2010. Check out here for detail :
Tribal Style Belly Dance Malaysia



Next Workshop in April – Hadia is coming to Singapore, Jarkata, Bali and will also making stop in Kuala Lumpur. More details coming soon, so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment