Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ARRRGH....calf muscle hurt again!

What a day............. so sad that my calf muscle injured again last night. Not sure why, while we were practiced our fusion choreography, and all of a sudden it started hurting, I felt awful pain on my calf muscle and I had to stop, all students came closer to me, one quickly stopped the music, one pulled the chair for me, I started having difficulty to stand, I felt painful to a touch though. I told them my calf muscle hurt!


The rest of 15 minutes the students continue practice without me, and I sat down taking their videos until the class over. For the next class, I got to stand up to show, teach, point, I know if I don't get out there for this new beginner class, they definitely would just stand there. The dancing cane in the studio was my walking stick last night. Luckily with the help of Albee , I counted the beat they do, I shouted out loud go forward, backward, change and go Right/Left and etc….Thankfully they can copied every move when Albee did. Eh, so much fun to see Albee was a bit ‘kan cheong’ (panic) and keep scratching her head. It seemed everyone had a fabulous time, myself included. =D


Finished class and the muscle is tight and sore. I also feel a small soft pea sized bump in the middle of my calf . I have a history of torn calf muscles, last year Nov I tore mine twice in 2 months. It took few weeks off and have been OK since then. This time, I do not want to go to the doctor, the very reason that all they do is give me pain medication. Instead of going to the doctor I went to a senior Chinese Physician today. ARRRGH..... Only I know when it is right to go back to dancing :(


Well, cancel my evening class and etc, spend my time sorting my music, let my fingers dance - just have my zills place in my hands and play R L R R L R not to master the steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment