Monday, January 25, 2010

Do What I LOVE, Love What I DO

Last weekends was a bit hectic with yucky house work. I have to do a lot more but I am happy doing so. I love my house being clean and I absolutely can't stand clutter and messes. Without maid my money is saved, each maid cost a lot monthly salary, agency fee and makan too. But for me, I think I move about more, so I did keep slim rather than eat, sit and not move. I do some ironing, bring in clothes, take from washing machine and hang, clean the floor, wash my car, etc. Still a lot not done yet, I just take it easy and think that something won't be done today can do it tomorrow. Like what my best friend said, do it slowly and do it with love, you will feel happy to do it. Ya happy… happy till I got backache lo!! Also, he said, do what you love, love what you do!

Of course, doing what I love make learning a pleasure, and if I curious and love figuring things out, almost everything becomes an opportunity to learn. I agreed! If I don’t love what I do (I work to live), there’s a different situation. Ideally, at least I am doing something I prefer, and I tap into the elements I like as motivation. And more, I’m also trying to relate them to learning and to things that affect my dance journey, “dance to learn, learn to dance” this is how I tap to continue to learn and it should be ‘hard fun’.

I recalled several days before, my new student requested me for private class to teach her the basic steps which we are doing in the class right now. Honestly I am glad, though, seems the least I passed along a few good tweets for them to enjoy! In helping her to practice and learn, I told her to come early for half an hour before the class start - the ‘hard’ part of the fun is Work!

And I do believe passionately in self-learning; if I’m not learning, I may as well be dead, hahaha.....I intend to keep learning, and continually challenge myself with new tasks, take responsibility for making it hard fun! This is what I LOVE to Do!




No comments:

Post a Comment