Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Quick Round Up!!

What a busy month in August – We almost always had something on the go, and it was really exhausting. In a good way! Tomorrow is 1st day of ‘Awal Rahmadhan’, it is also a public holiday for Kedah. So no class for intermediate level students as we will have a whole day practice class. I will back to see you on Monday and shimmy on now!

The private and rehearsal class will be start at 2.30pm to 6.30pm tomorrow at Music System studio. Dress up for tomorrow please, we will take photos/videos during the class. 

Calling all my dancers, we have a bunch of new dance choreographies class, starting in September and October! Please do let me know if you want to join for the next performance class, so don't miss it! 

For now I’m going to rest up and let the batteries recharge. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm really happy for you, it's a good writing , now I am eager to learn belly dance! Thank you for your story , it is very inspiring and I wish the best of luck for your future!

    ReplyDelete