Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Belly Dance Competition Results


Congratulations to all of our students who competed at The 2nd Malaysia And South Thailand Dancesport Championship 2010 competition. You were just fabulous on dance floor!  I am so proud of how hard you worked the entire months to practice. WAY TO GO! 

Our competition results : 


Under 12 drum solo – 2nd runner up
Beginner open – 4th placing (no photo)
Advance – 4th placing  

I think I was the busiest person during that event, walked here and there to take  the video. And am sitting here to review the video over and over, to see my students mistake from one to another and pinpoint who just nailed the performance……Again, I want to say, win or not win doesn't matter, important thing is my student learn from  the  Mistake (and me too)!!  Photos & video will be upload later! 

Thank you to all of our families, friends, volunteers and supporters who were there  with us, we had a wonderful time!!!

1 comment:

  1. This was a small dance competition event. That being said, I have also seen the local politics (everybody knows everybody) play out at competitions as well. I watched the competition that night, and without your permission, I took all your kids dance video! My heart was full when I saw them move on the floor, especial the NO. 118! Congrats to you Annie, you and your students won the professional reputation! Your hard work deserved it! I got your phone no through a friend, will call you soon!!

    Sincerely,
    Crazy for dance.

    ReplyDelete