Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good times and old memories



Last night, I went to supper with my students and had a great time.

Everyday step out at 5:00 to go teach a couple of belly dance classes. I got home at 10:00 and settled into some late night dining. I am sure, since I started teaching, most of my best friends are students, loves them! Although exhausted by my classes sometime, but I always uplifted by the smile on my students faces and started to understand the rewards of  my dance teaching. 

I saw an old video I haven't seen in a long time and it brought back so many old memories!! Been missing a lot of good times and old memories with some old friends. Arghh… cant remember when was the last time I had a night out with my friends? The good old days, I get the more I treasure a night filled with, laughter, acting like a complete fool, good food and the company of good friends,  the music, the sights, the sounds of a place that we can never journey back to.
 
Whatever it is,   I never  forget the word of advice that was given to me,  never forget  the people who open up there world, open up doors to help me get to who I am  today!

I appreciate the comments of  my dance video I posted on Facebook. Let's see what crafty words they can come up with for today's video. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment