Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tons To Do Weekend..

It seems that every weekend is always filled with tons to do. I was moving my butt all the time. I managed to clean the kitchen, tidy a little the living room/bedroom and the rest I spent resting in bed. The energy was totally drained out of me. I hope that this feeling goes away soon as I am missing out on a lot - I barely sat on the internet also.

Monday & Wednesday class temporary closed for CNY. After Tuesday group dancing class I will be on the long break too. Due to some students requests for a private place to casually practice moves, and learn comfortably. So I have scheduled 2 hours on Thursday. Then, we will have a long break start next week. I am glad for that!

Choreography Chaos
With my level 2s and 3s students, I noticed they were worried that they had been off for so long and had forgotten some of choreography. I am proud when I see my student noted down my choreography. Yes, choreography is importance because you have poured hours in weeks and months into a routine to dance with it. It is something .to take out from class and you work for it. But not to worry if you forgot certain step, I always say it takes 2 – 3 classes to get back on track. Sure the first class back you may feel a little forgetful and but the review makes a big difference, so when you come in to class, you are ready to learn and feeling much stronger. By the end of few classes you are back on track!

My student's choreography chaos on paper!! They take everything I throw at them and they absorb it in their own ways.
I do not have anything planned for CNY. Well, I do but I will keep it to myself so that I will not be pressured into doing a new choreography dancing with props. Yea….I want to have lots of workout this long stretch of holiday because too many temptations to home cook food endlessly. I need to remind myself not to eat until my tummy burst out. So eat when I am hungry and stop when I am full.

新年快乐!xīn nián kuài lè Happy New Year!
恭喜发财!ɡōnɡ xǐ fā cái I wish You Great Prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment